In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), which regulates the right to information in the collection of data, the reports of the Following extremes:
– The personal data that has not been provided in this and other communications is maintained for the purpose of processing in the files of responsibility of nubersia S.L.
– The purpose of the treatment in the management of the appropriate form the provision of the service that has not required. These data are not transferred to third parties, except for legally permitted assignments.
– The data requested through this and other communications are mandatory supply for the provision of the service. These are adequate, relevant and not excessive.
– Your refusal to provide the requested data implies the impossibility of providing the service.
– Likewise, reports of the possibility of exercising complementary access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 before the nubersia S. Those responsible for the file.
The rights can be exercised through the following means: email@example.com, NUBERSIA S.L – C / Aragón, 472, Barcelona, 08013. + 34 93 170 21 56.